We’re back from our honeymoon and Fall is definitely upon us in the Bay Area! I’m loving the way my skin feels after a week of humidity, salt water, and this amazing lavendar lotion I found right before we left!
I’m determined to keep this dewey, healthy look all through Fall and Winter, and I have a few good products that will get me there…
1) A Hair Mask ($4.68)… I love both the Pantene mask and the more expensive one from It’s a 10. You can leave it on while you shave your legs in the shower, or better yet, buy a shower cap and sleep with it in! Your hair will look soft and shiny, rather than dry and frizzy… Hard to do in the colder months!
2) Rosebud Salve ($6)… this stuff looks and feels great. You can use it on your lips, or anywhere that feels a little dry and chapped.
3) Vaseline ($0.99)… Rub it all over your feet and heels, put on socks, and get a good night’s sleep. You’ll wake up feeling like you just got a pedi!
4) Brown sugar and milk scrub (free!) … If you want to get rid of chapped lips and dull-looking skin, mix up this simple scrub and use it all over!
5) Jergen’s Shea Butter Lotion ($6.23)… It will deeply moisturize dry skin, and it’s super affordable! It doesn’t get much better than that!
What are your glowy-skin-and-hair tricks? Have you used any of these products? Share ‘em in the comments!