I made pumpkin muffins yesterday afternoon, and they were too easy and too delicious not to share!
Here’s what you’ll need:
-3/4 cup flour
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp ground ginger
-1/4 tsp baking powder
-1/6 cup water
-1/4 tsp vanilla
-3 Tbsp butter
-2/3 cup sugar
-1 large egg
-1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl (flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder, ginger). Set aside.
3. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl, making sure you melt the butter first. (Butter, sugar, egg, pumpkin, water, vanilla.)
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
5. If you’re making big muffins, bake for 20 minutes. If you’re doing mini muffins, bake for 12 minutes.
**note: If there isn’t enough batter to fill every cup in your muffin tin, fill the empty cups with a little bit of water.
These were seriously so quick to make! Eat ’em warm with a little butter and you’ll be in pumpkin heaven…
Have you made any pumpkin recipes yet this Fall? Got any other Fall cooking traditions? Want to share your own recipe? Email it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!