I promise to post a bit later with this week’s baby bump update, but first I want to wish you all a very happy Earth Day! Obviously, it’s important that we take good care of our planet every day of the year, but I always love this day for reminding me that there’s always a little more that I can do.
Check out this little rundown of some of my favorite earth friendly items (all of which are having sales of some sort to celebrate this weekend!)
1) Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products are safe for the environment, safe for your family (extra important when you’re pregnant or have little ones!), and come in AMAZING scents, like Geranium. Mrs. Meyer’s All Purpose Cleaner is a great product to start with if you want to try the line. Enjoy free shipping all weekend!
2) Head to Target this Sunday and pickup a free reusable shopping bag, filled with coupons and samples of their favorite eco-friendly products!
3) Also at Target, Charlie Banana reusable cloth diapers are 15% off when you buy two. These are the diapers we plan on using for baby girl… I’ve heard great things and can’t wait to try them.
4) Amazon is holding sales on all kinds of Earth-friendly products this weekend, but I’m especially enamored by the pretty bamboo servingware, which is 15%.
5) I love Zoya nail polish because it goes on evenly and comes in great colors. Plus, it’s more natural than many other polish brands, free of harsh chemicals like formaldehyde. This weekend, buy 6-24 Zoya polishes and get them half off when you enter the code ZOYAEARTH2013. When you receive your order, send them 6 old polishes in your collection and they’ll dispose of them in an earth-friendly way!
How are you celebrating Earth Day? Plan on taking advantage of any of these great deals? Got some eco-friendly ideas of your own to share? Spill in the comments!