Want voluminous, bouncy curls that’ll last through the weekend? (Of course you do!) Check out this easy way to get gorgeous, lasting curls…
Here’s what you’ll need:
-small rubber bands -velcro rollers
-a comb -roller clips
-hairspray -a 1/2 inch curling iron
Here’s how to do it:
1) Section hair into seven equal sections and secure with your small rubber bands.
2) Split each little ponytail into two smaller sections. Spray each section with a little hairspray and comb through.
3) Curl each section with your curling iron.
4) While the hair is still warm from the iron, roll it with a velcro roller and pin into place.
5) Once all of the ponytails have been split and rolled, let them cool completely.
6) Take out the rollers and use a pair of scissors to cut out the little rubber bands. Use your fingers or a brush to comb out your curls and finish with a little hairspray.
I have a really hard time creating bouncy curls, but this totally does the trick! (As you can see, my hair is pulled half back, but this looks just as beautiful with your hair completely down.) Try it yourself and let me know how it goes!!
What do you think of this styling technique? What do you use to get extra voluminous curls? And what are you up to this weekend? (I’m going to my bridal shower, yay!)