We all have mornings when there’s no time to get ready, but with a few quick and easy tips, you can start off your day on the right foot. Which of these will you incorporate into your morning routine?
1. Moisturize. Fresh, dewey skin makes us look younger and more awake. And now that the weather is heating up, make sure any exposed areas are quenched. (Bonus points for using tinted moisturizer on your face!)
2. Use perfume. Scents are such a huge part memory and emotion, so spritz a little bit of your favorite perfume for a quick pick-me-up.
3. Try a bold lipstick. Good news: a bare face + a bold lip are very fashionable for Spring, and it takes .7 seconds to achieve this look— so go for it!!
4. Rock a messy side braid. If every starlet in Hollywood has embraced this trend, you probably should too. I’m a big fan of fishtail braids because they’re made to be messy, while still holding together well.
5. Groom your brows. It’s amazing how much eyebrows affect your overall look! Take 60 seconds to tweeze away the strays, and your eyes will appear bigger and brighter.
6. Smile! Yes, I know this is cheesy. But haven’t you noticed that on days when you tell yourself that everything is going wrong, things really do go terribly? Well, work that karmic power in reverse! It’s worth a try, right?
What tricks do you use in the morning when you want to look and feel great in just a few minutes? Are any of these your go-to moves? Tell me about it in the comments!